This edition includes:
- A message from the Chair, Julian Fewtrell
- A report on iCARE's work in the Philippines from our Program Manager, Ronnie Alonzo, including his visit in January 2017 to assess the Adopt-a-School and the Heed & Thrive projects at the half way point of their implementation.
- An update on the successful IT project at Comprehensive College Kitekita, Uganda.
- Two progress updates from Kenya's Rift Valley Region:
- ‘Kenya’s Free Primary Education for All’ project, involving 4 primary schools across the disadvantaged communities of Analat, Loberer, Utalii and Kong-asis , and
- Youth with Skills project,which is helping the Piave Youth Polytechnic (YP) to improve as a technical and vocational education school in the Piave community.
I hope you enjoy it and see what a difference your support makes to the lives of children living in disadvantaged circumstances.
We thank those of you who give so generously to support our programs. If you would like to make a donation this Easter